UKONS SACT Passport Training: Birmingham, 27 March
UKONS SACT Passport Training Session
Room SCT046 Seacole Building, Birmingham City University
City South Campus, Westbourne Road
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3TN
To ensure assessors are:
- Aware of the rationale of the document and use in practice
- Familiar with the document and rationale for standardised assessment process
- Understands the purpose and remit of undertaking the assessor role
- Can identify safe and unsafe clinicians and follow the appropriate assessment process.
- Confident in using the document and undertaking the assessors role
- Develop new skills for teaching and assessing pre-treatment consultation and general communication with patients during SACT
To register, please click on this LINK.